How to change the Blogger template
casually written by Claudia @ 2:07 PM
models from Blogger, you need to perform searches on the Internet (not too hard) to find sites that offer a variety of free templates. I was looking for someone who will give me the opportunity to make three columns, and had a less than I used homemade. Among the many sites these are the two that I believe are the most complete and comprehensive (although in English and English): -
Blogger Templates - Blog and Web
Once you've chosen your template, download the file . xml on our computer and proceed with the installation.
WARNING, before loading the new file you should make a backup copy of the old model in order to return to the starting point for any errors. So we go in the "Template / Edit HTML" and click on "Download Full Template".
I remind you also that loading a new model, the information stored on the various page elements will be lost or changed, then it is also useful to save somewhere the code entered in the various modules.
Once you have secured your data, proceed to load the new model still in the "Template / Edit HTML", "Upload a template from a file on your hard drive"
Save and you're done!
Now just perfect the installation by changing the settings requires that each template, for example, I had the need to set the "Date Header Format" in different ways (eg, "November 9, 2007), so I went in" Settings / Formatting "and I saved the changes.
Finally, I remind you that a duty to customize your template you need to know at least HTML and go to insert the text into Italian where it is needed or the correct link: eg 1 The template I chose it as the default link to RSS feeds so you should find the line of code and change the address of the feed. Ex.2 The same must be done after creating the relevant page, with links preset as "About Me" or "Contacts" (in my text was initially in English).
Es.3
A footers are already provided references and, perhaps, the CC and even here you need to enter text and links correct. Finally, I remind you that a duty to customize your template you need to know at least HTML and go to insert the text into Italian where it is needed or the correct link: eg 1
Es.3
That's it. Now your new template should be up and running.
If you want to add new widgets or enjoy various functions, you do not have to do is comb through the network and find what you need.
0 comments:
Post a Comment